FIREFIGHTERS ELECTROCUTED WHILE ATTEMPTING TO EXTINGUISH A HOUSE FIRE IN GREENWICH TOWN LAST WEEK, RELEASED FROM HOSPITAL

0
14

 

The three firefighters who were electrocuted while attempting to extinguish a house fire in Greenwich Town last week, have been released from hospital.

Commissioner of the Jamaica Fire Brigade, Stewart Beckford, says the firefighters who were admitted at the Kingston Public Hospital, are now on extended sick leave at home.

He said that he is pleased with the progress of their recovery.

Commissioner Beckford is reminding firefighters to exercise extreme caution when carrying out their duties.