MEGAN THEE STALLION DROPS ALBUM TOMORROW

0
29

Raper Megan thee Stallion is set to release her 9-track album ‘Suga’ tomorrow Friday March 6.
The album comes after Megan filed a lawsuit against Carl Crawford and his company 1501 entertainment, demanding that they reconsider their original deal.
The Zee reported earlier this week that Megan claimed that their current deal, allows the company 60 percent of her recording income and the remaining 40 percent for herself, which she uses to pay engineers, mixers and featured artiste who work on her music.
The ‘hot girl summer’ rapper states that all of this was brought to her attention after she signed with Jay-z’s Roc Nation, which pointed out some of the things which were out of line in her contract