Vaccine requirement to be implemented for the island’s infirmaries

0
8

Local Minister, Desmond McKenzie says the government is considering a vaccine requirement for new entrance to the island’s infirmaries once admissions resume.


According to the Minister, one generic levitra vardenafil of the conditions will be for new residences to be fully vaccinated before they are admitted. He explained that is being done to safeguard purchase discount cialis online the population in the infirmaries. He said the Ministry is also looking at allowing visits to facilities by fully vaccinated family members during the Christmas season.
Visitors would be required to present a negative covid- 19 test taken within 72 hours and would be admitted based on appointments.


Minister McKenzie says while 70 percent of the island’s infirmaries staff has already been vaccinated, every effort is being made to get the remaining 30 percent on board.