Detectives assigned to the Area Three Major Investigation Division (MID) have charged the two suspects who were arrested in the aftermath of the murders of four family members in Havanah Heights on Sunday, September 12.
Charged with Illegal Possession of Firearm and Ammunition and four counts of Murder, are:
· 38-year-old Oral Richards, otherwise called ‘Creamy’, and
· 24-year-old Andre Bennett, otherwise called ‘Hamma’.
Both men are from Cherry Tree Lane, Four Paths in Clarendon.
Reports are that about 12:10 a.m., all four persons were at home when armed men gained access to the house and opened gunfire at them. The Police were summoned and on their arrival, the victims were taken to the hospital where they were pronounced dead. The deceased persons were later identified as:
· 25-year-old Sherona Whyte;
· 33-year-old Tashawna Whyte;
· 19-year-old Luke Newman and
· 27-year-old Michael Soloman.
A court date has not yet been finalized for the two men