Tax Administration Jamaica, TAJ, has announced that it will continue to offer limited, non-cash services from 8:30 am to 2 pm, but with two additional services becoming available at its St. Andrew Revenue Service Centre located in Constant Spring.
The extended interim arrangements have been made following a further assessment of the restoration work currently underway following a fire two weeks ago.
Operations will continue to take place from the lobby area, accommodating only non-cash transactions of credit cards, debit cards or cheques, as well as from an air-conditioned tent that has been erected at the location to house the two additional services at this time.
These services include:
- Payment of Driver’s Licence renewal and examination fees
- Payment of Police Record Fee
- Payment and query of Property Tax
- Pick-up of renewed Driver’s Licence and Drop-off of Driver’s Licence Renewal applications
- Sign out of Motor Vehicle Titles for Transfers
- Pick-up of Motor Vehicle Title, by arrangements or appointments only
The public is reminded that the location will not be able to offer Motor Vehicle Registration at this time.